What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or individual pages in search engines through un-paid (organic) means.
How Can Your Business Benefit?
SEO is a critical element of any successful marketing strategy yet it is affordable compared to other means of reaching customers. It can improve online visibility of your business, encourage conversions and increase website traffic. If implemented correctly, your connections with the major search engines, online directories and internet influencers with be strengthened as will your placement in search results. SEO allows your target market to find you on their computers, tablets or mobile devices.
What Contributes to SEO?
- SEO Audit & Strategic Plan
- Registration with Search Engines & Online Directories
- Optimization of Listings
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Media Marketing
How Can We Help?
We offer a full suite of SEO services that includes the following:
- Registration with the major search engines including Bing, Google and Yahoo
- Creation of local listings – Places / Maps
- Submission to all applicable online directories including data providers, internet Yellow Pages, interactive business directories, local business directories and vertical business directories
- Optimization of listings to include multimedia, company description and applicable keywords
- Localization for surrounding geographic area
- Linking with client’s existing web presence including websites and social media
- Management of the verification process with local contact
- Promotion to customers encouraging the submission of reviews
- Administration of social media campaigns to increase inbound links to client web pages
- Social bookmarking with appropriate keyword tags on the primary sites including Delicious and Digg